EPSOM SEAFOODS GRILLED LANGOUSTINES WITH GARLIC AND HERB BUTTER
EPSOM SEAFOODS GRILLED LANGOUSTINES WITH
GARLIC AND HERB BUTTER
Langoustines are such a treat, but a rare sight at the fishmonger. You will find the best
quality @ your local fishmonger Epsom Seafoods, they are nicest served cold with
mayonnaise or briefly grilled with a garlic and herb butter, as here.
• 100g soft unsalted butter
• 2 large garlic cloves
• Good squeeze of lemon juice
• 1tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
• 1tbsp chopped fresh chives
• 1tbsp chopped fresh chervil
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 20 cooked Epsom Seafoods langoustines
1) Beat the butter until really soft, then add the garlic, lemon juice, herbs and
2) Shape half of the mixture into a log, wrap in cling film and chill.
3) Cut each langoustine in half lengthways and arrange, flesh-side up, on one or two
large baking trays.
4) Brush with the reserved butter mixture and cook under a medium grill for a couple
of minutes until hot.
5) Take care not to overcook them or the delicate texture will be spoilt.
6) Serve at once on warm plates dotted with slices of the chilled garlic and herb